Back to top of page

Short Term Vehicle Insurance

If you want to share a long drive, borrow a car while yours is being fixed, need a van to move house or want to use mum or dads' car whilst home from university, Short term Motor Insurance is a cost effective way of insuring yourself to drive another car or van, or someone else to drive your vehicle, for a period of between 1 and 28 days.

We use a company called Tempcover, one of the UK’s largest providers of temporary insurance. They are able to provide quotations for Cars and Vans for people between the ages of 17 and 75 who hold a Provisional, Full or European Driving Licence. Certain restrictions may apply, if you are unsure please contact our office or click on the link, where you will find a F.A.Q section.

To obtain a quotation please click here, this will transfer you to an external site.